Sunday 10 June 2012

MDF Scrapbook page 1


I have always wanted to try scrapbooking and have had two attempts at it previously with varying degrees of success.  Whilst at the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC, my sister and I came across a stall selling MDF products and I bought an MDF album to try decorating.  I kept trying to decide what large event I should record in it and nothing seemed important enough.  Then we had a day of beautiful sunshine and my daughter spent the day playing outside and she thought our garden was a playground.  I took some brilliant photos (if I do say so myself!) and decided that this day was the day to be recorded in the album.

I painted each page using tester paints of emulsion and then cut the pictures to the right size and shape.  I used different papers and embellishments on each page and did some writing on them to tell the story of the day.  More pages to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment