Friday, 27 April 2012
Ribbon Memo Board
This was a bit of an experiment! I had seen these 'French Memo Boards' online before and thought I should have a go. I got a couple of cheap canvases from a pound shop and used a staple gun to attach some wadding and fabric to one of them. I then bought 3m of ribbon which I cut into strips to go on the board. I stapled the strips in one direction and then wove the ones for the other direction through the existing ribbons and then stapled them down as well. I was then able to add some photos to the board which can be changed whenever you want! I'm actually quite pleased with how this turned out and am thinking of making more if I can find more cheap canvases.